Here is your second yellow belt song to help you practice that new note-E!! Don't forget to get your right hand ready before you start to play! Enjoy!
Once you've played Hot Cross Buns and Au Claire De La Lune, you're ready to begin working on songs for your yellow belt! Below, find some tips for playing the yellow belt song Hosisipa using the new note E!
Once you've played Hot Cross Buns for me, the next song to work on is Au Clair de la Lune. Check out my video below for some helpful practicing strategies!
If you're practicing Hot Cross Buns, check out this video that another music teacher made to help you practice! Use her four fantastic steps to help you learn a new song! (Remember that we use du and du-de for rhythm, that's a little different than her ta and ta-a's).
When you're starting recorder, there are a few things to remember!
1. Sit on the edge of your chair with your feet flat on the floor.
2. Sit up nice and tall and keep your recorder at a slightly down ward angle.
3. Put the very tip just between your lips and keep your teeth away from the mouth piece!
Don't forget the fab five:
1. Left hand on top
2. Keep your fingers flat, not arched or bent.
3. Use gently warm air (whisper).
4. Cover the holes completely!
5. Use your tongue to whisper du du du.
If you squeek:
1. Check your fingers (make sure you aren't leaking air).
2. Check your air speed (it might be too fast or two slow).